BOOKINGS BEING TAKEN FOR SUMMER 2018, AND WINTER 2018-19
We are private owners of two self-catering apartments in the French Alps which we have been renting out to holiday makers since 2001. Our apartments are located in the resort of Courchevel Moriond (formerly known as 1650) and both are right on the ski piste and next to ski lifts. We also advertise with Owners Direct and on the 'Holiday Lettings' website through 'Trip Advisor' as we appreciate that some people prefer to book through an establish letting site. We will always offer you a cheaper price by booking directly with us as the rental companies charge us for managing their bookings. Either way, we are very happy that you have considered booking with us. We are confident that once you have visited Courchevel, you will wish to return time after time.
The French Alps provide some of the most enjoyable skiing anywhere in the world. Courchevel makes up one of the ‘Three Valleys’ along with the ski resorts of Méribel and Val Thorens. You can ski all three valleys on one lift pass, making it the largest ski/snowboard area in the world with over 600km of slopes. It has some of the best groomed pistes you will find, and caters for all levels of experience.
Although primarily a ski resort in the winter, more and more people are choosing to make Courchevel their summer holiday. Walking, mountain biking, climbing, swimming, fishing and a whole load of other outdoor activities make it a unique and adventurous experience.
Left to right: Darren, John, Julie and Damian
Travel in France: Beyond the Mountains in the Rhône-Alpes
29th Jan 2018
Eleanor Bashes Alps With 5-10 FEET of Snow, 100 MPH Winds
5th Jan 2018
What's new for ski resorts in Europe in 2017
20th Oct 2017
Weather forecast at Saulire summit
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Mixed precipitation on Sunday through Thursday, with high temperatures falling to 2°C on Wednesday.
- Now: 2°C Partly Cloudy
- Friday: 1°C to 8°C Partly cloudy throughout the day.
- Saturday: 1°C to 9°C Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
- Sunday: -2°C to 7°C Mixed precipitation (5–12 cm. of snow) starting in the evening.
- Monday: -4°C to 2°C Mostly cloudy starting in the afternoon.
- Tuesday: -4°C to 2°C Snow (3–8 cm.) starting in the afternoon.
- Wednesday: -4°C to 2°C Snow (3–9 cm.) starting in the evening.
- Thursday: -2°C to 4°C Snow (3–7 cm.) in the morning.
- Friday: -1°C to 6°C Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
More at Forecast.io