RENTALS NOW INCLUDE BED LINEN AND TOWELS
We are private owners of two self-catering apartments in the French Alps which we have been renting out to holiday makers since 2001. Our apartments are located in the resort of Courchevel Moriond (formerly known as 1650) and both are right on the ski piste and next to ski lifts. We also advertise with HomeAway (formerly Owners Direct) and on the 'Holiday Lettings' website through 'Trip Advisor' as we appreciate that some people prefer to book through an established letting site. We will always offer you a cheaper price by booking directly with us as the rental companies charge us for managing their bookings. Either way, we are very happy that you have considered booking with us. We are confident that once you have visited Courchevel, you will wish to return time after time.
The French Alps provide some of the most enjoyable skiing anywhere in the world. Courchevel is one of the ‘Three Valleys’ along with the ski resorts of Méribel and Val Thorens. You can ski all three valleys on one lift pass, making it the largest ski/snowboard area in the world with over 600km of slopes. It has some of the best groomed pistes you will find, and caters for all levels of experience.
Although primarily a ski resort in the winter, more and more people are choosing to make Courchevel their summer holiday. Walking, mountain biking, climbing, swimming, fishing and a whole load of other outdoor activities make it a unique and adventurous experience.
Left to right: Darren, John, Julie and Damian
Pyrenees glaciers 'doomed', experts warn
20th Jan 2020
Snowshoe artist Simon Beck's vast snow art in Colorado
17th Jan 2020
12th Jan 2020
Weather forecast at Saulire summit
Foggy until tomorrow evening, starting again in the afternoon.
Snow today through Tuesday.
- Now: -6°C Possible Light Snow
- Wednesday: -8°C to -6°C Possible light snow in the morning and afternoon.
- Thursday: -7°C to 2°C Possible light snow starting in the afternoon.
- Friday: -2°C to 4°C Foggy in the morning and afternoon.
- Saturday: -4°C to 3°C Light snow until evening.
- Sunday: -5°C to 2°C Partly cloudy throughout the day.
- Monday: -0°C to 6°C Partly cloudy throughout the day.
- Tuesday: -10°C to 2°C Snow until evening.
- Wednesday: -10°C to -4°C Foggy in the morning.
More at Forecast.io