Terms & Conditions
Courchevel-1650.com and its associates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you use this website, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Each apartment is fully equipped with everything you will need for a self catering holiday for at least 4 people.
- The apartment will be clean and tidy when you arrive and we ask all our guests to leave the apartment in the same condition as they find it. Whilst we employ cleaners to prepare the apartment for all our guests, we still rely heavily on guests leaving the apartment as clean and tidy as they find it to ensure a smooth handover to the next guests.
- All electricity, heating and hot water are included in the rental price (unless otherwise agreed). Tourist Taxes are payable separately.
- We ask all guests to advise us by telephone or email if they find anything damaged or not working when they first arrive at the apartment. A "security deposit" is payable when renting our apartment, which will be returned within two weeks of the end of the rental period, once our agent has confirmed everything is in order. We fully understand that certain small items of crockery etc will get broken during a season and we do not expect our guests to replace these small breakages. However, in the event of any material damage to the apartment structure or furniture (incl electrical items), we would expect our guests to reimburse us for the cost of any repairs or replacements that may be necessary.
- Please note that the apartment is a NON SMOKING area, and we ask guests to respect this throughout the property.
- A 30% deposit is required to secure a reservation, the balance payable at least four weeks before the start of your holiday. Cancellation: In the event that you decide to cancel your booking for any reason, we will do everything we can to secure an alternative booking on similar terms. If we manage to achieve this then we will be pleased to refund any deposit monies received less advertising and administration costs incurred in arranging the re-letting (min £50). However in the event that we are unable to secure a replacement booking then we regret that deposit monies paid cannot be refunded and we recommend to all our guests that you take out Travel Insurance to protect yourself against the risk of cancellation and the potential loss of your deposit.
- Bookings are only accepted subject to guests accepting the above terms and conditions.
Internet Use Policy
We provide Wi-Fi access to the internet for your enjoyment during your holiday. Unfortunately, due to inappropriate use of the internet by one of our guests, which was detected by our Internet Service Provider, we have reluctantly decided to introduce this policy, and would ask that everyone in your group is made aware of this. We hope you won't be offended by this, we never thought we'd have to do this, so hope you'll understand.
Use of the internet during your stay will imply acceptance of this policy.
We provide no assurances or guarantees as to the reliability or availability of internet access. Internet connections are prone to occasional loss of connection or slow speeds in ski resorts and we can accept no liability for any poor quality or loss of internet access that you experience during your stay.
You will be responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, and all criminal liability arising from your use of the Internet and Courchevel-1650.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such matters. In particular you must not:
- Access any websites that contain material that is inappropriate (such material includes but is not limited to: criminal skills; terrorism; and pornography)
- Access, create or send material which causes annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to others
- Infringe the intellectual property rights of another person; copy or modify copyright protected material without authorisation
- Send unsolicited commercial or advertising material
- Use the Internet for illegal or criminal activity, for example but not limited to: software and music piracy; terrorism or; the sale of illegal drugs
Please note our Internet Service Provider may in certain circumstances monitor the sites you visit. If we find you are breaking the terms of this policy which you have agreed to comply with, it will withdraw your right to use the service and future access may be denied. We may take legal action if this is considered necessary. We may also pass personal information to law enforcement authorities where this is appropriate, and compatible with data protection legislation.
When you visit our website at Courchevel-1650.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You therefore consent to receiving communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content on this site, including text, graphics, logos, images, animations and icons, is the property of Courchevel-1650.com or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Courchevel-1650.com, with copyright authorship for this collection by Courchevel-1650.com, and protected by international copyright laws.
Courchevel-1650.com's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Courchevel-1650.com's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Courchevel-1650.com. All other trademarks not owned by Courchevel-1650.com or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Courchevel-1650.com or its subsidiaries.
License and Site Access
Courchevel-1650.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Courchevel-1650.com. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Courchevel-1650.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Courchevel-1650.com and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Courchevel-1650.coms name or trademarks without the express written consent of Courchevel-1650.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Courchevel-1650.com. You have the right to create a hyperlink to any page of Courchevel-1650.com so long as the link does not portray Courchevel-1650.com, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Courchevel-1650.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Reviews, Comments, Emails and Other User Content
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Courchevel-1650.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Courchevel-1650.com and its associates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Courchevel-1650.com and its associates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify Courchevel-1650.com or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Courchevel-1650.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Courchevel-1650.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Courchevel-1650.com and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Courchevel-1650.com does not warrant that descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If you are not satisfied with any information given, you should contact Courchevel-1650.com's owner via email or phone and each case will be remedied on a case-by-case basis. See Disputes Section.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY Courchevel-1650.com ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Courchevel-1650.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Courchevel-1650.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Courchevel-1650.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM Courchevel-1650.com ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Courchevel-1650.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting Courchevel-1650.com, you agree that the laws of England, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Courchevel-1650.com or its associates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Courchevel-1650.com or to products you purchase through Courchevel-1650.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in England, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Courchevel-1650.com's intellectual property rights, Courchevel-1650.com may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of England, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrators award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgement in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
Please review our other policies posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Courchevel-1650.com. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.